Drug addiction is the embodiment of a mental prison. You are trapped inside your mind, living a never-ending nightmare every day. At Pax House Recovery, we know how desperate your situation might seem. But this is not the time to despair; instead, it's time to make a change.
Our treatment of drug rehab in Pasadena is one of the most efficient in the business. We have extensive experience in dealing with drug and alcohol addiction, and we’ve made a goal out of saving people’s lives. Our popularity keeps going up due to our unbroken chain of successes, and we hope you’ll contribute to it shortly.
Addiction is a vicious mental disorder that you can’t fight on your own. Our professionals will take on the task and provide you with all the support you need. Together, we can break the addiction and help you return to a healthy lifestyle again. You may have forgotten what “normal” means, but we’re determined to refresh your memory.
If you have never entered a rehabilitation center or participated in any programs, here is what you should expect from us:
- Screening and diagnosis – It is the first process you’ll be going through upon your arrival. Our professionals will analyze your health status and your medical history and will ask you multiple questions related to your condition. After determining what drugs you’re using and how advanced the addiction is, we’ll proceed to the next phase.
- Detoxification – It is imperative to control the symptoms of the disorder, along with the withdrawal manifestations. In our program of drug rehab in Pasadena, the detox process usually takes up to a week. Sometimes it may last more than that, depending on the severity of the disorder.
- Dual-Diagnosis Treatment – Soon after the detox stage, our physician will check to see if you have any co-occurring disorders in need of treatment. These may worsen the symptoms caused by addiction and will delay your ability to recover. It’s vital to try and contain the mental disorders and allow you a faster recovery.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) – This is a popular type of psychotherapy, focusing on tackling mental disorders like anxiety, depression, PTSD, or emotional traumas. We use it to promote a healthier emotional pattern and help you overcome your behavioral problems. With the help of CBT, we will succeed in transforming you back into the person you once were (and you surely miss).
- Relapse Prevention – We know relapse is your worst enemy. It’s what’s keeping you from escaping the never-ending loop of addiction. Relapse is the result of withdrawal symptoms, combined with intense cravings regularly. We’ll use multiple therapeutic approaches to eliminate the risk of relapse and help you remain sober and functional.
If you need urgent assistance, contact us, we are interested in hearing your story. Pax Recovery House ranked among the top in Pasadena is here to help you overcome drug addiction once for all.Drug Rehab Pasadena
View Larger Map